Trends and Opportunities in the global Software and IT Services industry
- Major Business and IT Challenges
- IT Budgets Evolution
- Top10 IT topics companies consider the most important to invest in during the next three years
- Importance of the different types of IT services over the next two years
- Companies’ approach to digital transformation
- Goals of Digital Transformation projects
- Relevance of digital technologies
- Usage areas for Cloud Computing
- Use of cloud deployment models in IT departments
- Business usage areas for cloud computing
- Cyber Security Challenges
- Drivers for implementing security measures
- Status quo of cyber security measures
- Investments in different cyber security areas
- IT Decision Makers – changes and evolution of the responsibilities
- Rates for IT Services in the main Western European markets
- PAC Recommendations for IT Suppliers and for IT Users
- The Russian Software and IT Services market: Maturity Curve – positioning of the main 15-20 IT Hot topics in Russia, depending on their maturity on the local market, incl. comments & remarks.
Vice President, Research – Head of Central & Eastern Europe Digital Business Services, teknowlogy Group
Eugen Schwab-Chesaru joined the Bucharest team in February 1999 to help set up PAC’s subsidiary in Romania and he also led the launch of PAC’s SITSI® program of off-theshelf reports in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). His main responsabilities include heading PAC’s operations in Bucharest and the greater CEE area, as well as delivering strategic consulting to clients and parteners.
- Strategic consulting
- Business development
- Executive Director – Pierre Audoin Consultants – Bucharest, Romania
- Consultant – Pierre Audoin Consultants – Bucharest, Romania
- Charge dʼetudes – Pierre Audoin Consultants – Bucharest, Romania
- Bachelorʼs degree from Technical University of Civil Engineering, Graduate of Civil Engineering – Bucharest, Romania
- Scholarship for excellence from the National Institute of Applied Sciences (INSA) – Lyon, France.
Consultant – Central & Eastern Europe Markets, teknowlogy Group
Bogdan Cotovelea has been working in the IT sector since 2007, mainly oriented towards the software line of business, covering various job roles from software consulting to software marketing and sales.
Bogdan is responsible for conducting market research for the software and IT services industry in the CEE region, focusing on providing deep analysis on key trends and a better insight on the major IT players for PAC customers in three local ICT markets: Romania, Turkey and Russia.
Areas of expertise
- Digital enterprise
- Internet of Things
- Project services
- Business applications
- Coverage: Romania, Turkey, Hungary, Russia.
- Business Administration and Management, Polytechnic University of Bucharest, Romania
- Master’s Degree, Marketing, Communication and Public Relations, University of Spiru Haret, Romania
- BA in Economics (Marketing), University of Spiru Haret, Romania
- Theoretical High School “Grigore Moisil”, Bucharest, Romania.