Software Engineering Conference Russia
November 14–15, 2019
programmers + team leads + PMs + architects + analysts + UX + testers = 63%
top IT management = 27%
scientists + teachers + students = 10%
a thinker and
expert in engagement
Founder and creator
- AI, Intelligent Apps/Things
- HCI, UX
- System Analysis / Requirements
- Software Testing
- Cont. Prof. Development
- Project/Product Management
- Voice Interfaces / Natural lang. processing
- Programming / Tools
- VR, AR
- Data Science, Big Data
Who defines the product success?
Tenders: what tenders to go to get 30% conversion
Distributed Dataflows Processing Language
- Submit your proposal by 20th of August 2019.
- Discuss your proposal with the curator from the program committee, correct the proposal if needed.
- The Program committee will choose the proposals by voting until October, 1st. You may be asked to correct your submission / article, undertake the talk audition before the final decision is made.
- If accepted, prepare your talk / paper with the curator. The rehearsal is highly recommended if you deliver public talks rarely (1-2 times a year).