Software Engineering Conference Russia
November 14–15(16), 2019
programmers + team leads + PMs + architects + analysts + UX + testers = 63%
top IT management = 27%
scientists + teachers + students = 10%
Speaker, Author & Expert in Engagement
President / Chairman of the Board
Concern R-Pro / Creonomyca Cluster
CEO & Founder
See more about submission
- Submit your proposal by 20th of August 2019.
- Discuss your proposal with the curator from the program committee, correct the proposal if needed.
- The Program committee will choose the proposals by voting until October, 1st. You may be asked to correct your submission / article, undertake the talk audition before the final decision is made.
- If accepted, prepare your talk / paper with the curator. The rehearsal is highly recommended if you deliver public talks rarely (1-2 times a year).
Research papers can be accepted only along with the talk delivered in person. The papers are published at ACM DL, from where they are passed for indexing in Scopus and WebOfScience. Best works will receive the Betrand Meyer Award.
Read more on paper submissions.
Talk to Program Committee
- VR, AR
- Software Architecture
- AI, Intelligent Apps/Things
- Data Science, Big Data
- Open Source
- Software Testing
- Project/Product Management
- Programming / Tools
- System Analysis / Requirements
- HCI, UX
- Voice Interfaces / Natural lang. processing
- Cont. Prof. Development
Objective control systems
Intercultural communication. Instructions for use
Time management for a manager, or how to manage everything in a working day and not go crazy