Empowering Soft Skills with Team Dynamics & Communication Skills (For Software Engineering Team Projects & Customer Service): Using Active listening Techniques
- Programming / Tools
- Project/Product Management
• Creative Problem Solving
• Customer Service & Support
• Generational Gaps & Workplace Diversity
• Goal Setting
• Leadership and Influence
• Employee Efficiency
• Using Group Dynamics
• The loss of translation in a text/email.
• The value of how things are said
• How someone hears a word
Founder/CEO, CRUX CONCEPTION
Stacey M. Jenkins, M. Psych.
Stacey resides in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and has over 20 years of Law Enforcement (LEO) and teaching experience. Teaching experience:
- Business Psychology
- Social Media Psychology
- Criminal Profiling
- Criminal Behavior
- Computer Psychology
- Sociology (Group Dynamics)
Law Enforcement experience:
- Homicide Detective
- Criminal Profiler
- Gang Unit Specialist Detective
- Hostage Negotiator
- Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) Officer
- School Resources Officer (SRO)
- Five years as a Special Agent with the DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND (DHS)
Stacey is currently working as a Detective with the Fort Wayne (Indiana) Police Dept., Gang, and Violent Crimes Unit.
- Bachelor of Science degree; Criminology (Ball State University, 1994).
- Master’s degree; Forensic Psychology (Walden University, 2012).
- Currently, a Ph.D. Candidate (Forensic Psychology), at Walden University