Working on long-term projects: resource planning, work acceleration, KPI and customer happiness.
- Project/Product Management
November 14, 11:00
Add to gCal Add to iCal/Outlook
1. Resource planning: transition from shoving to pulling.
To finish earlier, you have to start later.
Optional: Combustion diagram.
2. Planning, Part 2: Planning via Storypoints.
Tell us what it is like to convert to hours/days/everything and why it is more convenient.
3. Grouping actions (flows) in large projects: economies of scale.
4. Noriyaki Kano’s spring concept: how to make a customer happy in 10 minutes a day without losing a budget.
5. Stop or scold? The effect of being fooled by chance.
Let’s discuss Taleb and Kannemann’s conclusions regarding staff motivation, and apply them to planning terms and motivation in long-term projects.
6. Black law of metrics: KPI on projects.
We will tell you about the vulnerability of any KPI and how to live with it.